We are Electricians in Hempstead NY and we are one of the most trusted and experienced Electricians in NY area. We are serving the residents of NY since 1990.We are a team of professionals that believes in Customer Satisfaction as the utmost important. We work hard to bring a smile on your face. We take immense pride in being honest and upfront in delivery great results.
Because we are local and reliable electricians and moreover we have the following advantages over our other competitors
Upfront Pricing: Electrician in Hempstead NY do not have any sort of hidden price and what we quote is what you pay. No extras.
Same Day Service: Electrician in Hempstead NY we understand the importance of your time therefore; we offer same day service so that you don’t have to wait too long for fixing the problem.
Guaranteed Service: All the electricians working are very experienced and reliable and hence we guarantee our work.
With the increasing cost of living in the country today, a lot of households are looking for ways in which they can save some money. Some of the hardest bills to keep low are the electricity bills. Electrical power is what everyone is using for lighting as well as for running appliances at home as well as machines and equipment at work. It is hard to predict just how much money you will need to cover your electrical bills every month, therefore you cannot come up with a good plan on how to save on that. However, LED lighting is here and it is promising great savings on energy.
Believe it or not, the amount of money it costs you to run your lights is mainly dependent on the type of lighting you are using. This goes down to the kinds of bulbs you have installed in your home, office or business premise. There are various types of lighting bulbs in use today:
- The incandescent bulbs- these are the cheapest and simplest bulb types on the market today. They are however very inefficient and their poor maintenance is the reason why they are no longer so popular.
- Compact Fluorescent Lights- the CLFs come in a variety of forms and designs. The tube through which electrical current goes through contains a mixture of mercury and argon vapour. This makes them unsafe to use especially at home. The bulbs take a longer time to warm up before they can produce enough brightness. They, however, last longer than the traditional bulbs and are more energy efficient.
- LED Lights- these are the newest types of lighting bulbs on the market, and more popular at the moment for their energy saving benefits. The bulbs basically use up less electricity to light, which ends up saving so much energy and in the end, cutting down your electricity costs. In addition to this, LED lights are able to last longer than other bulb types. They are however highly priced. But they are very affordable in the long run.
How LEDs save your energy bills
LEDs are designed in such a manner that they emit very little heat yet they produce the brightest light. The amount of lighting power they produce is more than the amount of energy they consume. Since they do not generate any heat like the regular bulbs, they do not cause high electrical bills. Most of the energy they take up is released as light and not heat. This is what makes LEDs the most energy saving bulbs on the market.
Their product life is also longer when compared to the traditional bulbs. A normal bulb will heat up so fast because of its high consumption of electrical energy, which ends up damaging it. LED bulbs do not heat up, therefore they last longer, with no need for regular replacements, which might cost a household a lot of money. For that same reason, few LED bulbs are tossed away, which makes it a great lighting solution for a safe environment.
Even if LEDs are more expensive in the beginning, the costs do not amount to a lot of money in the long run.
Other benefits of using LEDs
- They are strongly and durably built to serve the user for a long time
- Their light distribution is great
- Their dimming quality can help you cut down on your energy costs further.
Saving on power bills at home is easy if you change the kind of lighting bulbs you are currently using. LEDs have been tested and proven to save on energy considerably and they are parked with other great benefits anyone would want to enjoy.
For More Info – https://www.sos-electricals.co.uk/